Tuesday 24 May 2016

Toya Delazy Set To Drop New Single


The Pump It On hitmaker is set to drop a new single as an Indie Artist. Toya Delazy, who is the founder of Klutch Kollective (an all-female rap crew) is getting ready to drop a single, independently as a South African and United Kingdom artist. The upcoming track is called 'Nu High' and the artwork is set to symbolize chemistry and love. The track was produced by Wes My Meds and Troydon Murison - who actually worked on Toya's Forbidden Fruit track. The track is set to be released on the 10th June. According to Hype Magazine, Toya Delazy stated that: ?I had a lot of fun creating ?Nu High?. I?ve challenged myself musically with this single and it?s the first single I?m releasing on my own terms so it will always have special meaning to me. It?s humbling to have my first single as an independent artist being released in both the UK and South Africa. I can't wait for the world to hear it!?

For booking Toya Delazy : thasa@djsproduction.co.za | +27 (76) 1769851 ( Call/Whatsapp)

No comments:

Post a Comment