Thursday 28 April 2016

Cassper Nyovest To Give Lecture In USA

He recently releases his own smartphone and you thought that was the end of it? Well, think again as this amazing rapper jetted to USA to give a lecture at Stanford University. Cassper stated "I leave for Stanford University where students were asked to vote for an African act they'd love to see, and I'm also giving a lecture at the university. I fly out tonight for my first headline show. He said the lecture will be about being an African kid influenced by Western culture. "It's crazy, like I'm a drop out giving a lecture," Cassper added jokingly according to Zalebs.
Some rappers that do amazing things, will give you inspiration that you have always wished for!


For booking Cassper Nyovest: Thasa@djsproduction.co.za | +26876801685 

No comments:

Post a Comment