Tuesday 9 February 2016

Denise Zimba Finally Shows Off Her Bae


So, we have all been wondering who the sassy Denise is dating but this is just in when the beau' took to social network to show us the love of her life. 
While celebrating the birthday of her bae, it came as a shock when she posted a birthday message for him on Instagram with the image captioned as follows "To my #JamesDean HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE-- thank you for your love and support in all that I am and all that I do! So blessed to have you in my life. I appreciate all that you are. To many years together, celebrating milestones along the way!  #trulyblessed #godspower,? - seems like love is really in the air and we are more than happy to witness her James Dean-look-alike. 

Denise and her "James Dean" seem to  be taking this very seriously. As Toya Delazy would sing - Love Is In The Air!



No comments:

Post a Comment